Sunday, October 23, 2011

Pretzeled Chocolate Delight Dusted with Crushed M&Ms

Here's our most recent baking adventure! Matt helped me critique them in the end. I am grateful that I do not have to eat them by myself. Here we go:

Begin by making the topper:

A pretzel with kisses willingly melted on top


Then a peanut butter M&M gently laid on the kiss


"Wow, that's amazing!"


Now, let's begin the batter. Simply make a chocolate batter and break up pretzels into the batter. Gratefully the pretzels were 50% off. This was meant to be. Adding these pretzels to the batter resulted in a delicious salty pretzel flavor that went wonderfully with the sweet chocolate while also adding a soft pretzel-like texture. Love it!


While the cupcakes are cooling, let's begin the frosting.
Now put it all together!


I forgot to take a picture of all of the cupcakes together, but gratefully we were able to take them over to two different friends houses and were not burdened with the job of eating them all. Woohoo!

Alrighty, now for my favorite part-Matt! Let's see what he thought.

  I think we passed! And don't forget, these delicious bites of joy are recommended with a complimenting glass of milk. 


1 comment:

  1. These look pretty amazing, I am kinda obsessed with sweet/salty combos! Way to go :) - Bec

    ReplyDelete